To change your password while you're logged in,
- Log on to Olvy.
- Click on your name at the bottom of the left sidebar menu, and click on ‘Edit Profile’.
- Click on ‘Security’. Enter your current password and new password, and click on ‘Update Password’.
If you forgot your password and want to reset it while you're logged out, follow the below steps,
- Go to Olvy.
- At the bottom of the form, click on 'I forgot my password'.
- Enter the email ID associated with your Olvy account and click on 'Reset Password'. You'll receive an email with instructions.
- Follow the 'Reset Password' link in the email, and enter the new password.