To see the engagement stats on your release notes by integrating your Google Analytics account with Olvy, you need to get your GA Tracking ID, and then enter it in Olvy. Let's look at how we can do that.
How to get Google Analytics Tracking ID
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on 'Admin' at the bottom of the left sidebar menu.
- Select an account from the menu in the 'Account' column.
- Select a property from the menu in the 'Property' column.
- Under 'Property', click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Copy the 'Tracking ID' displayed at the top of the page.
How to integrate the Tracking ID in Olvy
- Log on to Olvy.
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the left sidebar menu.
- Navigate to ‘Analytics’ tab, and paste the Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Click 'Save'.
And you're all set!